Thursday 4 August 2011

BIKE SCENE.



Just stopping by to share a few photos taken by Mr Sally last week. One more day of placement to go and then I'm done! Sweet freedom! Sort of...

  
White rose crown - Primark
Rose print t - Next (sale!)
Shorts - Primark (really old!)
Moccasin-style boots - Miss Selfridge
Pocketwatch on chain - Gift
Charmless charm bracelet - Gift

Check out my sweet ride!! I wanted to spraypaint it something pastel and hand paint some swallows onto it but apparently it's going to take a lot more work to strip it down and about 5 coats of paint to do with the type of coating that's on it, so I guess I'll have to leave it as it is!

 

I'll just interject here to say those boots are insanely comfortable and I can't wait to wear them with chunky boot socks come autumn and winter!


I'm going to take the night off the world tomorrow, so I'll be posting again on Saturday with some photos of the making of pecan and white chocolate cookies. Yum!

love, Jessica

 

No comments:

Post a Comment