Saturday 20 August 2011

KINGS AND QUEENS.




(image from 30 Seconds to Mars' official website)
Last tuesday I saw 30 Seconds to Mars for the second time in a short while playing along with Rams Pocket Radio and You Me at Six as part of Belsonic 2011.







Since being introduced to Rams Pocket Radio via Glasgowbury, I was rather excited to get to see them, and they didn't disappoint! They played a lively, confident and fun set to the growing crowd and I really enjoyed them! I'm looking forward to seeing what they get up to over the coming months and years.







You Me at Six are the sort of band that for me should be a bit of a guilty pleasure, but I don't even like them enough for that to be the case! The crowd, as a general rule, loved them, however, and they really contributed to building the atmosphere towards the main event.




















If you've listened to 30 Seconds to Mars at all, you'll be aware of their anthemic, stadium-ready style, and it was no surprise that they put on another super performance. The (gorgeous!!) Leto brothers and company lit up the stage and the audience together and really seemed to enjoy the gig themselves, which is always a bonus! If you get the chance, I'd recommend them for a gig, because it's truly an awesome experience.

love, Jessica.

1 comment:

  1. I went to this as well, 30 Seconds to Mars were incredible :D Such an amazing gig they can put on :) x

    ReplyDelete