Thursday 25 August 2011

SIMPLE GRACES.



Oh hey, look, it's me again! Can you tell that I'm proud of myself? I've been working all week but I'm still working on this when I've got a chance, so go me! On Tuesday evening Mr Sally and I went for a short walk in Peatlands Park and I got him to snap some photos for me.








It was a really nice evening and great to spend some time out of my house and out of work. Peatlands is a lovely park to walk around because it's so different from the forest parks or manor parks which are a lot more common here. It's a super place to take photos too, the landscapes are widely varied and all stunning, and one of the best things about it is when you go out on some of the really long walks, you feel a lot further away from civilisation than you ought to. It's refreshing!





Daisy-print dress - Topshop
Belt - Topshop
Tights - Primark
Brogues - Office







I have a day off tomorrow and I'm hoping to bake another recipe from the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook - a dark and delicious Brooklyn Blackout Cake - triple layer, double chocolate! Yikes! I'll be enlisting the help of Mr Sally to keep me right and avoid the sticking to the tin, discolouration or collapsing issues I've had before... here's hoping I don't run into any more difficulties!

I mentioned I got a new cookbook (it's so awesome!), which I hope to christen in the form of some baking or cooking within the next fortnight or so, so more on that then.

Happy weekend!

love, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment