Saturday 13 August 2011

CIGARETTES IN THE THEATRE.



Recently, I'm loving cinema dates. I get really excited about going to the cinema and watching something new and eating my body weight in popcorn, and somehow I always feel super relaxed after it! Last week we went to see Super 8, which I've been waiting to see for a few weeks, and because I was wearing a brand new (snapped up in the sale) dress, I asked Conor to take a few photos for me!







Dress - River Island
Belt - Topshop
Shoes - River Island
Cardigan - Tesco


Super 8 itself was pretty good and pretty cute! Elle Fanning (playing Alice Dainard) was really fantastic in it, and I'm only after learning she's only 13! Definitely one to keep an eye on. It's worth a watch for sure, although, be warned, it does get pretty cheesy at the end!

love, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment